Operations teams should not be neglected.
Branding should be consistent throughout an organisation and usually the operations workforce form one of the largest teams in a company.
With a clear understanding of what you need to communicate and engage, Brand One can assist in the advisory and production of effective tools to ensure what you want to share gets through.
We can deploy strategies to:
- Improve internal communications by deploying programs to keep teams up-to-date with technology, processes and operations
- Promote collaboration and productivity by implementing real time tools
- Assist with induction and training by providing tools such as digital site inductions, manuals and courses, linked to Learning Management Systems.
Teams on-site, on the factory floor, or in a remote location make or break productivity.
We have worked across all areas of operations across the globe to assist companies to engage workforces, improve safety awareness, and build a shared and productive culture.
We leverage our design and communications experience to suggest cost effective and efficient tools that are practical to the environments we need to be at.
We also put in place Crisis Communications Plans and protocols to ensure if incidents happen, the media, families, staff and clients are covered.
Some statistics to consider
- Figures from the Australian Bureau of Statistics show that 44% of Australian adults don’t have the literacy skills they need to cope with the demands of everyday life and work.
- The Australian Industry Group found that 75% of employers reported that their business was affected by low levels of literacy and this issue is consistent with the results of the Adult Literacy and Lifeskills Survey.
Contact us to see if we can assist.